RE: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio plugin API's: where are we ?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio plugin API's: where are we ?
From: maarten de boer (maarten.deboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 17:13:47 EEST

On Sun, 02 Apr 2000, richard_AT_muse.demon.co.uk wrote:
> Hmm - yes, good thinking. LADSPA is a bad set of initials for a system that
> is becoming less simplistic - and LADPA sounds silly and potentially
> confusing!

Hmm, after seeing "LADSPA" so often for the past few weeks, I really
got used to it, and even started the like it as a name :-)

Besides, as probably most european LAD readers are aware, Spa is a
city in Belgium, famous for it's SPA bottled spring water. An
inspiration for a whole bunch of LADSPA slogans!
("LADSPA, makes your audio stream like water",
 "LADSPA, for the dsp-thirsty")
etc.

Maarten