Re: [linux-audio-dev] plug-in mania and the sound editor du jour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] plug-in mania and the sound editor du jour
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 18:55:58 EEST

David Benson wrote:

> It may as well be noted that almost all
> of gdam's functionality comes from
> plugins, and is far from defunct.
> We have a large number of working plugins...

Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I'm downloading GDAM now.
Btw, your Web site is impressive.

> I'm saddened GDAM endlessly gets
> neglected from these lists -- perhaps it's
> some general mp3 hatred, but we do a lot more than
> just mix mp3s...

My apologies, there's no MP3 hatred here, just limited time. And have no
fear, you won't be left off such a list again. ;)

I'm looking forward to checking out GDAM today.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
        http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound/