Re: [linux-audio-dev] plug-in mania and the sound editor du jour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] plug-in mania and the sound editor du jour
From: David Benson (daveb_AT_idealab.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 18:24:27 EEST

It may as well be noted that almost all
of gdam's functionality comes from
plugins, and is far from defunct.
We have a large number of working plugins...

However I will fully support LADSPA once it has
stabilised. (other authors are quite correct
in noting that its lack of "control descriptions"
is damning...)

I'm saddened GDAM endlessly gets
neglected from these lists -- perhaps it's
some general mp3 hatred, but we do a lot more than
just mix mp3s...

- dave
(http://gdam.org/)