Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: More results and thoughts on disk writing performance

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: More results and thoughts on disk writing performance
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 13:26:14 EEST

>From: Paul Barton-Davis <pbd_AT_Op.Net>
>
>>Just wondering are you saving the codes of different versions?
>
>All of ardour has been in CVS from the time I had a vaguely
>functioning system, so all previous versions are always available.

Good!
Now I'm wondering how to get the whole CVS files out of there,
not only the latest or any other particular version. Say, if sourceforge
losts all data, can earlier versions be accessed at all?

I want to examine different versions on my own disk, so, CVS "as is"
would not be option.

And are there CVS to RCS converter, or can CVS programs handle
CVS database on local disk, not in network?

Juhana