[linux-audio-dev] the new softwerk: part II

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] the new softwerk: part II
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 16:43:30 EEST

OK, the web site at sourceforge is now somewhat ready to go. There is
still no user manual there - I am rewriting the old one. I have
made one "release" file - a .tar.bz2 archive of the knob pixmaps.

Remember: this is a CVS-only release, and you'll need the latest CVS
versions of libpbd, libmidi++, libguileconfig and libgtkmmext.

Suggestions for a better logo are welcome!

As requested by paul winkler yesterday, softwerk now has a
per-sequence "skew" control, which alters the start-step of a given
sequence to allow the phase relationships between sequences to be
adjusted. i suspect that it will evolve a little, because the current
model of how it works doesn't seem quite right to me. You would need
to use the "Sync" button to see the effect initially.

It did feel good, however, that it only took 20 minutes or so to add:)

http://softwerk.sourceforge.net/

--p