Re: [linux-audio-dev] compiling Mix

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] compiling Mix
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 04:24:30 EEST

If you ask me,
undefined reference errors are normally caused by the linker
therefore you should check if the motif lib gets linked to the app.
-lXm
perhaps the path of the motif app is missing,
therefore check where libXm is located,
add this path to the linking options:
-L/path/where/motiflib/is/located
and check that the final linking statement contains -lXm

PS: if you have multiple versions of a specific lib make sure
that the right one is linked to the app, since version incompatibilities
between libs might lead to problems like yours.

hope this helps,

Benno.