Re: [linux-audio-dev] Command parser?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Command parser?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 17:41:54 EEST

Hello and thanks for the replies on this topic, but I'm a bit confused.

I maybe confused you by writing about two applications at the same
time. The patent program should search for string "%i patents" from middle
of html page, and then pick up patent number and title somehow. This would
need some sort of pattern searching. The audio software would need a proper
grammar.

Perl seems to be useful for the patent application but I'm not sure.
Does C/Perl read data from data buffers (vs. file stream)?

XML and Guile seems to be the ones which could work for audio software.
I remember one audio software here used XML, anyone?

Regards,

Juhana