Re: [linux-audio-dev] Command parser?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Command parser?
From: Richard Guenther (richard.guenther_AT_student.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 11:18:15 EEST

Hi!

If you want to do sort of scripting, I think guile is the way
to go - but of course your command syntax needs to be modeled
after scheme. Its quite simple to use, just look at how GLAME
does its scripting (src/glmid/glscript.c and src/cglame.c) -
non-interactive operation is currently only supported by replacing
stdin.

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard.guenther_AT_student.uni-tuebingen.de>
WWW: http://www.anatom.uni-tuebingen.de/~richi/