Re: [linux-audio-dev] control curve patent

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] control curve patent
From: Richard Dobson (rwd_AT_cableinet.co.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 01:46:41 EET

I just remembered - Creamware's TripleDAT software draws control
functions below the waveform display, in the 'Cutter' Window. This
software (with soundcard) goes back a long time, maybe 10 years? You can
see an image of the Cutter window one the relevant web page:

http://www.creamware.de/en/Products/tripleDAT/default.asp

So there is at least one current commercial product that draws control
functions adjacent to the waveform...

Richard Dobson

--
Test your DAW with my Soundcard Attrition Page!
http://www.bath.ac.uk/~masrwd (LU: 3rd July 2000)