[linux-audio-dev] [ot] rackmount

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ot] rackmount
From: douglas irving repetto (douglas_AT_music.columbia.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 20:54:03 EET

hi,

can someone recommend a rackmount linux box? we're putting together a
portable system for our students to check out for performances and i've
got the okay to include a linux machine. we'll need to put a decent
graphics card in and probably an SBLive.

i'm finding lots of info on rackmount servers, but i need a more general
purpose machine.

thanks,
douglas

--