[linux-audio-dev] Plugins (again)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Plugins (again)
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 22:20:45 EET

Sorry about the short time since my last email, but theres been some
useful fixes/additions:

* New makefile that uses no wacky features (courtesy of Paul B-D)
* Reference counting bugfixes (thanks to Kai V. for the bugreport)
* Misc fixes to Ring Mod
* Flanger now works (wasn't included previously)
* Chorus added, with multiple voices and lots of control
* Fixes to various parameters that were limited wrongly, or not hinted
* EQ now, probably, sounds better, but it's still the wrong thing

The CPU usage table includes how many cycles are used per sample now,
which I have to admit is a better metric.

http://inanna.ecs.soton.ac.uk/plugins/
http://inanna.ecs.soton.ac.uk/plugins/releases/swh-ladspa-plugins-0.1.4.tar.gz

Enjoy,
   Steve