[linux-audio-dev] RE: Non-Sequential LADSPA Extension: experimental SDK

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] RE: Non-Sequential LADSPA Extension: experimental SDK
From: Richard W.E. Furse (richard_AT_muse.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 13:50:59 EET

I've had little feedback on the current form of the non-sequential
(non-causal) extensions to LADSPA. I'm wondering if this is because

(a) They're perfect ;-)
(b) People don't find them interesting/useful.
(c) I've made them incoherent and they aren't well understood.
(d) Everyone's too busy with the holiday season.

If the case is (b) or (c) there not much point in muddying the current API.
I'd be interested to hear what people think...

--Richard