Re: [linux-audio-dev] My ideas for plugin presets

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] My ideas for plugin presets
From: David Olofson (david_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 00:08:20 EET

On Monday 18 December 2000 00:24, Steve Harris wrote:
> I've put my ideas down, the DTD might not be valid, I haven't
> checked it, and I'm beginning to think that including network
> descriptions in there might be overkill, but anyway...

Hmm... I think nets and presets should be entirely separated. Nets
are just "black boxes" that look like big plugins from the preset POV.

Apart from making things a bit more clear, thas separation would also
make both the net and preset data more (re)usable, I think.

[...]

//David

| Multimedia Application Integration Architecture |
`----------------------> http://www.linuxaudiodev.com/maia -'