Re: [linux-audio-dev] AKAI sample CD-ROM disk format specification

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] AKAI sample CD-ROM disk format specification
From: Frank Neumann (franky_AT_viona.de)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 14:36:58 EET

Hi,
Rob Melby wrote:

> > I got this behavior for the first 3 discs I tried, and then the
> > 4th worked.
> >
> > There is no documentation with the source ... am I doing something
> > wrong, is it time to do some debugging, or ... ?
>
> i blame you for everything! :D ummmm. i haven't touched this
> program in nearly a year, but iirc it worked on all my discs and zips.
> what do you have ?

By the way, my experiences with abrowse were the same as Jay's; I see the
partitions and their contents, but no single samples/program/whatever files.

> if this program will indeed be useful to you or others i will go
> in and try to fix it up and comment it for general consumption.

For heaven's sake, please do! :-) Yes, this is really something I could
use a lot (maybe even help with or extend later..). It looks like a good
start, so please continue it, and if you need help (providing debug
information or whatever), I'll be glad to do so.

Thanks,
Frank

--
   Frank Neumann (franky_AT_viona.de), Software Engineer @ VIONA Development GmbH
       Karlstraße 27, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany  - phone: +49 721 9134424