Re: [linux-audio-dev] AKAI sample CD-ROM disk format specification

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] AKAI sample CD-ROM disk format specification
From: rob (rob_AT_kaybee.org)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 21:20:44 EET

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Frank Neumann wrote:
> > > I got this behavior for the first 3 discs I tried, and then the
> > > 4th worked.

i corrected some issues in the most recent cvs check in. including the
garbage after the last partition. the problem you are talking about
above appears to be caused because the S1000 disks have a 150 byte
keygroup struct vs a 192 byte struct for the S3000. there are probably
other occurences of this problem, but this one seemed to fix the disks i
was having problems with.
one disk (adv orchestra) still kills it, but i don't know if that's the
program's fault.

for the people interested please test this a bit and get back to me.

                regards,
                  rob

----
Rob Melby
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt4255a
Internet: rob_AT_kaybee.org, gt4255a_AT_prism.gatech.edu