[linux-audio-dev] Aureal gone?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Aureal gone?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 03:38:43 EEST

Hello. For a few days I have not been able to connect to www.aureal.com
or www.a3d.com. Can you verify that their websites has gone?

A while ago I suggested we ask Aureal if they could relase their development
software and firmware as open source. Did anyone do so? I had no idea
how to contact people there after they put all employers out. I sent
e-mail but got no reply. (OK, they could be silent for some other reason ;-)

If somebody is able to contact them, please do so. Both the development
source and the hardware firmware... :)

Juhana