Re: [linux-audio-dev] disk-based realtime sampler prototype released ! please try it.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] disk-based realtime sampler prototype released ! please try it.
From: Tom Pincince (stillone_AT_snowcrest.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 20:40:33 EEST

Hi Benno,

>, plus people who heavily use hardware/soft samplers
>in the realworld and who know their strengths and drawbacks, (they do
not
>need to be high skilled programmers) having clear ideas about what
features
>are needed and what is superfluous etc. (eg Tom)

This is clearly a great project and I will be happy to contribute.

Currently I am doing a rush job editing sound for a documentary on
Kosavo. Then I will spend a week mixing live sound for a new age
retreat in Mount Shasta, staying on site (computerless) for the entire
week. These events will keep me busy through July.

Sorry I took so long to respond, but I haven't even had time to fully
read your READ ME. I will have something to offer in August.

Tom