Re: [linux-audio-dev] 2.4.0test5-pre4-lowlat latencies benchmarked, 2.2.16+Ingo's LL patch = strange behaviour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] 2.4.0test5-pre4-lowlat latencies benchmarked, 2.2.16+Ingo's LL patch = strange behaviour
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 03:35:03 EEST

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Iain Sandoe wrote:
> Hi Benno,
>
> I'm hoping that a comment you've made here might throw some light on the
> situation with LinuxPPC.

In a few days I will retry with 2.2.16 plain without redhat patches, and if
the problem persists, then it's definitively something which happened during
the 2.2.15 -> 2.2.16 transition since 2.2.15 gave me good results.

No hypothesis yet, but let's first isolate the problem.
let's see what the linux kernel guys have do say.

Benno.