Re: [linux-audio-dev] an open letter to Linus re: low latency

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] an open letter to Linus re: low latency
From: Jussi Laako (jussi_AT_jlaako.pp.fi)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 13:11:58 EEST

Paul Barton-Davis wrote:

> from Benno. I invite everyone on this list to "sign it" (i.e. send me
> email telling that you agree to sign it) and/or make suggestions to
> improve it.

Here's my "signature". :-)

I think it should include some latency numbers versus other OSes. Linux vs
FreeBSD, Linux vs BeOS and Linux vs Windows (98/NT).

 - Jussi

--
PGP key fingerprint: 161D 6FED 6A92 39E2 EB5B  39DD A4DE 63EB C216 1E4B
Available at: ldap://certserver.pgp.com, http://keys.pgp.com:11371