Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: TTurtle Beach Tahiti

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: TTurtle Beach Tahiti
From: miriam rainsford (motet_AT_zoom.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 00:22:48 EEST

> I installed a Tahiti in my box running RedHat 6.2 last month
> and was able to get it working as far at DAC (I haven't tried ADC or
> MIDI yet).

And it worked ok??? I'm astounded at how easily you've got it running - I've
spent the last 2-3 months in agony trying to get my Turtle Beach Pinnacle
running in Mandrake, and have been in dialogue with a programmer to try to
do so... Have you found Red Hat's support for PnP easier? My main difficulty
has been "imaginary" device conflicts - complaning that the device is busy
and configured wrongly when its not...

best wishes,
Miriam.

( o>
///\ miriam rainsford - composer

motet_AT_zoom.co.uk
www.motet.co.uk
audio excerpts:
http://music.gold.ac.uk/EMS/audio.html

"why do i like these things? are my ears on wrong?"
- charles ives