[linux-audio-dev] Realtime

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Realtime
From: yodaiken_AT_fsmlabs.com
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 06:52:08 EEST

We've been getting a lot of inquiries about RTLinux/Audio recently (esp.
from Australia for some reason)
and I'm curious whether people on the list are using it. If not is there
anything we can do to make it easier to use ? Is so, I'd really
like to see what people are doing.

FYI: Linux PPC now runs the RTLinux system without needing a patch.
PowerPC performance has been quite impressive.