[linux-audio-dev] Thanks for your inputs

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Thanks for your inputs
From: Gil Wasserman (gilw_AT_kswaves.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 15:22:16 EEST

I want to thank all of you guys who have replied to me. I guess we'll go into following, diving into, your pointers.
One last question, and please forgive my ignorance: Do you have any idea of how many are out there doing audio on Linux or will be interested in such solutions (as you know we're a commercial company so I have to justify the r&d efforts)?

May we live long and prosper!

Thanks,

Gil

Gil Wasserman