Re: [linux-audio-dev] Gigasampler Clone

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Gigasampler Clone
From: Nolan (gte317h_AT_prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 23:33:48 EEST

There is something called "willfull infringement" which is many times
worse than normal patent infringement. Since you've just announced your
intentions to violate (and your knowledge of) gigasampler's patent, you
need to be damn sure you can win that case... In the future, when
contemplating patent infringement, it would be wise to not mention it to
anyone, or keep any evidence that you knew the patent existed. Fscking
lawyers.

of course, IANAL, just trying to make sure everyone knows the risks.

--
Nolan
Section 8.