Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: to maalis 09 2000 - 13:03:06 EST

Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> Well, this is a dev-list, so adding address-manling shouldn't be
> that big of a problem. ;) I have my hands full at the moment, but
> if someone sends me a script which reads from stdin, mangles all
> email-addresses and writes to stdout, I promise to mangle the
> whole archive.

I will supply the script (python OK?)

But I have to shut down right now because a big thunderstorm is here
and I have no UPS. :(

slinkP arts: music, sound, illustration, design, etc.
A member of ARMS -----> http://www.reacharms.com
or http://www.mp3.com/arms or http://www.amp3.net/arms
personal page ----> http://www.ulster.net/~abigoo