Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: to maalis 09 2000 - 05:52:13 EST

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Marc Lavallée wrote:

>> I am wondering if hypermail provides any way to auto-mangle email
>> addresses into some non-bot-readable form?
> Since Hypermail is written in Perl, it's trivial to modify.

Well, this is a dev-list, so adding address-manling shouldn't be
that big of a problem. ;) I have my hands full at the moment, but
if someone sends me a script which reads from stdin, mangles all
email-addresses and writes to stdout, I promise to mangle the
whole archive.

Btw; what about the archive site? mail-archive.com (or some other)
might offer a better user-interface (haven't used it myself).

Btw2; What about a LAD home page (or putting more info to
http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/lad.html)? Links to LADSPA, MuCoS,
LAQ-howto, Benno's latency pages, etc...

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux multitrack audio processing