RE: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?
From: David Jander (djander_AT_alumnos.utfsm.cl)
Date: to maalis 09 2000 - 12:47:31 EST

On Wed, 08 Mar 2000, you wrote:
>I imagine the objection is that publishing the list makes us immediate
>targets for junk mail as robots can be used to strip email addresses out of
>such archives. This is a real problem.
>
>-- Richard

You don't need to publish the Archive. If you just want legal protection, you
can print out all the e-mails of interest, and mail them to yourself per
regular mail. Keep the package closed and bury it. If a legal issue comes up
with someone claiming patents on your ideas, and the patent's date is newer than
the post-office date stamp on your package, you can use this as evidence :-)
As I know this is perfectly legal evidence.

Sincerely....

David Jander J.
Electronics Student, UTFSM, Chile
E-Mail : djander_AT_alumnos.utfsm.cl