RE: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?
From: Stewart Rosenberger (foogle_AT_adelphia.net)
Date: to maalis 09 2000 - 19:20:52 EST

I don't think that's such good legal advice. I've heard this sort of idea many
times, but it has a fundamental flaw -- anyone could mail themselves an *open*
envelope, get it postmarked today, and then use it someday down the road when
they want to "manufacture" evidence. By not sealing the envelop when it first
went through the mail, you can easily bypass the effectiveness of a postal
data-stamp. So, unfortunately, I don't think any judge would allow that sort of
thing.

Stewart "Foogle" Rosenberger
Email: foogle_AT_adelphia.net