[linux-audio-dev] LAD Homepage Outline

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LAD Homepage Outline
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang.uni-essen.de)
Date: ma maalis 06 2000 - 00:32:33 EST

hello LAD-folks !

i have done a quick framework for a LAD homepage.(very basic, no
bullshit html)
find it attached, it's only 2k.

if you have corrections or improvements, send them to me. don't
bother to diff them, plain text will do.
there are still some wrong links. i will correct them myself over
the weekend, no need to post here.
but please add some links, if you can.

now some questions:
is there a need at all for such a site ?
if yes, what is it supposed to do ?
who is going to host it ?
(the place where i have my personal homepage is about 15 hops away
from the backbone, so that is out !)

i'd volunteer to maintain the site, provided that i can have remote
ssh and ftp access.

regards,

jörn

--