Re: [linux-audio-dev] New LADSPA Version - Issues Resolved?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] New LADSPA Version - Issues Resolved?
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: pe maalis 10 2000 - 03:12:25 EST

On Thu, 09 Mar 2000, Jarno Seppanen wrote:

> * (A very important) question: can VST1 be wrapped in LADSPA as of now?

same question here, I think that should be implemented,
since it would allow to port a myriad of VST1 plugins to LADSPA.

> The petty things: :)
>
> * LADSPA is not a very nice name to remember IMHO; I would suggest "BOSSA"
> since we already have (S)ALSA :-)

I agredd that LADSPA is not a nice name, but I see it as a "codename"
for the developement phase, if we find something nicier , I am sure that there
will not be big objections to change the name.
Anyway Mucos sounds better than LADSPA, but even Mucos
is only a temporary name :-)

Benno.