LAD Homepage Links

Subject: LAD Homepage Links
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang.uni-essen.de)
Date: la maalis 11 2000 - 11:54:19 EST

hello linux audio folks !

paul winkler and me have begun to set up a home site for the LAD
mailing list.
check out a first draft at http://audio.netpedia.net/lad/ !

we also have a links page there. however, kai vehmanen pointed out
that many of the important audio projects are missing still. he also
included a list of mail adresses, including yours :).

we're intending to have all major projects listed on the page, so
i'm now asking you for permission to do so.
it would be nice if you sent me the url of the project with your
reply together with a two-line description of what it's all about.

i will update the page asap. i'd be glad if you could come back to
the site and check it for correctness and projects i might have
overlooked.

thanks, and keep on hacking !

yours,

jörn

(ps: there is also a faq page there, currently empty.
if you can think of anything that could go there, let me know.
possibly something that could help new subscribers to find out
what's going on...)

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr. 49