Re: [linux-audio-dev] hdr disk throughput

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] hdr disk throughput
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 16:43:19 EST

Andrew -

i should remember to "run cc first, open mouth later".

i tried your program and got 14.2MB/sec throughput. I also noticed
that your buffer size was 1MB, which means that my initial concern
about the gap between the read/write locations is irrelevant. Thanks a
lot for checking this out. Now I have to work out a buffering scheme
that works :)

--p