[linux-audio-dev] Re: Reply-To

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Reply-To
From: James McCartney (asynth_AT_io.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 10:38:28 EST

Is there any good reason that this list does not have a Reply-To address
going back to the list? This is the only mailing list out of many I'm on
that is like this, and consequently I always out of habit mistakenly send to
the poster and not the list.

--- james mccartney james_AT_audiosynth.com <http://www.audiosynth.com>
SuperCollider - a real time synthesis programming language for the PowerMac.
<ftp://www.audiosynth.com/pub/updates/SC2.2.7.sea.hqx>