[linux-audio-dev] RFC: reply-to address default to LAD (was: Re: Reply-To)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] RFC: reply-to address default to LAD (was: Re: Reply-To)
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang.uni-essen.de)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 12:54:22 EST

as james suggested, i would propose to ask the list maintainer to
have the "reply-to:" address default to
linux-audio-dev_AT_ginette.musique.umontreal.ca, so that replies do not
exclusively reach the sender but the whole list.
replies to the list are more common than private ones, so i'd vote
to change the default.

please comment on this.

yours,

jörn

ps: james, i have brought up this before, no reaction.
i have added "RFC" to the subject. hopefully, this will get
attention :)

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr. 49