Re: [linux-audio-dev] defending simplicity

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] defending simplicity
From: Erik Steffl (esteffl_AT_pbi.net)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 22:15:48 EEST

  actually, it's a good design philosophy (OK, it's not complete
philosophy, it's a part of it). it applies to programming (and life) in
general, not only to that particular example.

  are you arguing with it or just correcting the scope/name of it?

  I hope you're not suggesting that having arbitrary limits is a good
thing...

        erik