[linux-audio-dev] GLAME supports LADSPA now.

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] GLAME supports LADSPA now.
From: Richard Guenther (richard.guenther_AT_student.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 14:01:56 EEST

Hi!

With the help of Richard Furse LADSPA support went into GLAME.
Its now tested and it works using the CMT plugin library.

Btw, I did not get the CMT library compile/link with IRIX - maybe
some more clever Makefile needs to be written -> use autoconf & friends?

And why the hell does LADSPA need those 99999 different delay and fbdelay
plugins??? I'm sure its because of "malloc()" is broken wrt RT. But, hey,
this can be fixed in other ways! Cant you just tell the plugin at
activation time what the maximum delay should be?

Also, for each mono/stereo/quad/XXL/foo/bar input type there seems an
extra plugin to be necessary!? This looks broken, too.

If this high number of plugins is necessary, there should be a way
to group them inside the cmt library.

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard.guenther_AT_student.uni-tuebingen.de>
WWW: http://www.anatom.uni-tuebingen.de/~richi/