Re: [linux-audio-dev] Virtual Sliders Considered Harmful

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Virtual Sliders Considered Harmful
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 09:14:57 EEST

>for constructing a graphical interface. If the plugin does it, and especially
>if the plugin does it with pixmaps, then these problems are very real, as the
>details of each element will vary from plugin to plugin.

Pixmaps should be large and scaled at the beginning. I see too many
tiny pixmaps out there.

 -*-

It should be easier to have the system where each plug-in creates its
own GUI. So, we have more time to think about the LADSPA GUI. If some
plug-in needs extra features, we just has to improve the LG instead of
guiding to use own GUI.

Juhana