Re: [linux-audio-dev] ladspa plugin GUI proposal

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ladspa plugin GUI proposal
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 17:31:56 EEST

I like pretty much everything in this design !
congrats.

I think what we need is an API which allows
the communication between GUI controls and hosts
in a standardized way.
If every ladspa-GUI plugin uses this, then the host
automating plugin's gui-slider (or reading the current setting)
will work just nicely.
Regardles if we are on the local box or miles a way.

Benno.