[linux-audio-dev] Fwd: DR4 Released and Ready to Download--Includes Unix Platform

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Fwd: DR4 Released and Ready to Download--Includes Unix Platform
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp_AT_angelfire.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 20:52:14 EET

Hi LAD-ers,

I just got this announcement in the mail.
AAF developers' kit is now available for linux.
Thought it might be of interest to those working on non-destructive editing.

For anyone who wasn't here last time this came up, AFAIKT, AAF is / will be an open standard for cross-platform exchange of audio & video including "metadata" which I think includes edit decision lists.

more info at www.aafassociation.org