Re: [linux-audio-dev] ardour, LADSPA, a marriage

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ardour, LADSPA, a marriage
From: Paul Kellett (paul.kellett_AT_maxim.abel.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 20:47:03 EET

Frank Neumann <franky_AT_viona.de> wrote:

> To add my $0,02, I just mailed Paul Kellett (I had to tell him
> something anyway), and asked if he would be willing to share the
> source for his "mda" plugin set. Let's set what he answers...

He answers:

For a long time I have intended to GPL some of my older plug-ins that I
know I won't be developing any more, but haven't got around to it
because spending my time on new plug-ins is much more exciting.

I am happy to start doing something about this (making the code a bit
prettier) so long as the only thing I have to do is provide my VST code,
which is in the same format as Steinberg's "AGain" example.

Paul.

  m a x i m | digital audio
 http://www.maxim.abel.co.uk
paul.kellett_AT_maxim.abel.co.uk