Re: [linux-audio-dev] ardour, LADSPA, a marriage

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ardour, LADSPA, a marriage
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 21:30:52 EET

>From: Kai Vehmanen <kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi>
>
>On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Paul Barton-Davis wrote:
>
>> others. As yet, however, Kai is the only other person operating in
>> this universe,
>
>As for getting people to work on the same projects, this is difficult, and
>isn't getting any easier.

I have not yet been able to compile the Ardour :-( I don't have proper
Alsa drivers.. etc. you name the problem, I have it ;-)

Paul, can you tell me on which topic of TODO list you are not working?
You're so fast that I need to choose such a topic which you will not touch
for next several weeks!

Regards,

Juhana