[linux-audio-dev] First release of my plugins, was Re: plugins i want

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] First release of my plugins, was Re: plugins i want
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 02:04:54 EET

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 06:35:26PM -0500, Paul Barton-Davis wrote:
> steve (or anyone): get busy!

Funny you should say that, I'm just ready to release the plugins I've
been working on, they doesn't include a TC reverb though :(

They are (along with roughly how many PIII MHz they use):

        Fast overdrive 6.62
        Overdrive 40.38
        Comb filter 19.12
        Waveshaper 11.00
        Ringmod w/ LFO 16.88
        Audio divider 8.12
        Diode processor 5.50
        Decliper 7.62
        Pitch scaler 145.00
        Pitch scaler (hq) 307.75
        16 band EQ 69.25
        Sinus wavewrapper 10.50

Download from:
http://inanna.ecs.soton.ac.uk/plugins/releases/swh-ladspa-plugins-0.1.0.tar.gz

More info at: http://inanna.ecs.soton.ac.uk/plugins/

There are some other untested/not very useful ones too. The EQ goes in
1/2 octaves, but I plan to do a parametric too, as soon as I can work out
a sensible set of controls.

Enjoy,
   Steve

PS I've heard the TC native VST plugin and it sounds really nice, I
   slightly prefer lexicon's sounds, but the TC plugin is amazingly
   controlable. What's the legal situation on taking impulses from
   equipment (or software) you own ;)