[linux-audio-dev] surround plugin port ?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] surround plugin port ?
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 07:07:15 EET

i just saw this on freshmeat ... perhaps someone would like to port it
to LADSPA ? its for XMMS now, so it can't be *too* hard. or maybe
richards ambisonics stuff is already the right stuff for this.

does xmms have any other cool plugins that we should make available ?
could we ever convince xmms to use LADSPA ?

--p

    QuiXound 3D Surround Studio is an effect plugin for XMMS which
    applies several effect envelopes on the input signal and outputs
    real 3D surround audio. 3D surround audio makes the source of
    sound seem to be beyond the actual spatial position of the
    speakers.

    Changes: Everything has changed; it is now 3-in-one effect, with
    an effect chainer.