Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: new preemptive kernel-patch from Montavista available

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: new preemptive kernel-patch from Montavista available
From: Cort Dougan (cort_AT_fsmlabs.com)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 02:48:50 EET

I ended up just moving the code to a "less elegant" API - gnuplot. I can
get more detailed info out of a graph that way. We're usually interested
in determinism as well as worst case delay. The latency graph code is
really nice, but doesn't allow me to clearly display the entire spread of
the timings and how they relate to their deadlines (histogram style).