[linux-audio-dev] Audiofile organization?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Audiofile organization?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 20:42:04 EET

Hello. I would like to know if anyone has done anything on organizing
audiofiles? Should we afterall have a standard places for audiofiles?
What would be the format of waveform "overview" files?

I remember Steinberg (or Cakewalk) had some problems in director handling:
the software autocleaned important audiofiles from the directory just because
users used only one directory for audiofiles. We should avoid that kind of
problems...

Regards,

Juhana