Re: [linux-audio-dev] discussion about development overlap

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] discussion about development overlap
From: Richard Guenther (richard.guenther_AT_student.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 15:57:16 EEST

Hi!

GLAME can "encode" the processing steps (and "preview" them) in a
filternetwork, which can be saved into a scheme expression. I.e.
if you can do all of the work within a filternetwork (which is easy
for things like filter appliance and more sophisticated to get right
for cut&paste stuff) the total operation can be encoded in a few
dozens of ascii lines.

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard.guenther_AT_student.uni-tuebingen.de>
WWW: http://www.anatom.uni-tuebingen.de/~richi/