[linux-audio-dev] Lowlatency rpm problem

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Lowlatency rpm problem
From: miriam rainsford (motet_AT_zoom.co.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 15:13:02 EEST

Hi all,

I've been trying Benno's kernel rpms with Ingo's low latency patches... at the moment I'm running 2.2.17-1LL for i686, on a Mandrake system (as you'd all know it is in theory Red Hat based so it should work...). Its all working beautifully - very nice indeed! - except now my system won't power down from linux. Just wondering if anyone else has had that problem and if there is a fix for it?

Miriam.

( o>
///\ miriam rainsford - composer

motet_AT_zoom.co.uk
www.motet.co.uk
audio excerpts:
http://music.gold.ac.uk/EMS/audio.html

"why do i like these things? are my ears on wrong?"
- charles ives