[linux-audio-dev] State of kernel?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] State of kernel?
From: Pablo Silva y Carole Chargueron (hpsilva_AT_servidor.unam.mx)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 19:40:36 EEST

Hello!

After lurking for a few months on this list, and having supported the
letter to Linus Torvald regarding the incorporation of options for making
the standard Linux kernel run better for real-time applications, I'd just
like to ask whether there actually was an answer from Linus about the
proposal put forth by this list.

Here in Mexico, I intend to get together a modest group of programs to be
able to hand out software to our music students, instead of having them buy
expensive Windows altenatives, but I'd like to know about the state of the
kernel options before I start doing so...

Thanks for your response to this questions

Pablo Silva