Re: [linux-audio-dev] xsynth author?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] xsynth author?
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 08:39:32 EEST

Hello Paul,

I tried to compile it sometime ago, I think the fix was to add

#define PI 3.14159267

at a few places in the .h files.

As I recall the compilation worked just fine after that.

BUT there still is a problem somewhere, or perhaps it's my soundcard drivers
that are not fully working, but I think I tried on several.
I haven't heard a beep from xsynth although it both receives midi data and
appears to send out audiodata. Haven't investigated any further.

Regards
Robert