Re: [linux-audio-dev] Distributed audio processing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Distributed audio processing
From: David Olofson (david_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 06:13:47 EEST

On Fri, 06 Oct 2000, Ellis Breen wrote:
> [...]

The resulting code is basically what you get with a plugin based
system and some additional rules added to the plugin net builder,
only it's probably a lot easier to get there with the latter model.
:-)

//David

| A Free/Open Source | | Audio Hacker |
| for | | Open Source Advocate |
| Professional and Consumer | | Singer |
| Multimedia | | Songwriter |
`-----> http://www.linuxdj.com/mucos -' `---> david_AT_linuxdj.com -'