Re: [linux-audio-dev] Extending LADSPA to support Non-Causal Plugins

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Extending LADSPA to support Non-Causal Plugins
From: David Benson (daveb_AT_idealab.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 18:43:00 EET

Actaully, the API suggests to me *seekable* rather than
noncausal, especially now that i understand that filter loops aren't
supported.

(perhaps renaming `LADSPA_InputTransport'
to `LADSPA_InputBuffer' or `LADSPA_InputArray'
might make sense in a similar way, but that might just
be my take on it.)

- Dave